Thursday, October 29, 2015

My Letter To John Key




Dear John key,

I am very disturbed with a horrific sight of plastic devouring New Zealand, Rm 11 humbly ask that you reduce the usage of unnecary plastic, here are some reasons that might convince you.

People are dumping plastic bottles, plastic bags, and much much more! Marine animals are dieing slowley because of all the plastic that gets littered on the beachand caught by the ocean and animals mistaking it for food.

Secondly, I don't think some plastic items are neccary in use. plastic bags we could replace with a reusable appropriate shopping bag, plastic water we could star reusing more of them, I have many more ideas that would help with this cause but I'm afraid that if I carry on this short letter will turn in to a novel!

As I said before I am very, very sad seeing plastic spreading and spreading, I really hope the letters from room 11 have convinced you to reduce the usage of plastic in New zealand. 

Please help by picking up any plastic you see :) Thankyou for your time,

Sincerely from, 
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment